Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No more Gyprock (for now)

Well, it took another two weekends after the long one but the Gyprock is up. Still A bit to go on the inside of the pantry but not much there.

We had a few concerns about the height of the range hood so the old cardboard box trick was employed as a mock up. The height is OK but you should see the installation instructions (for the real one not the cardboard box). For a German/Australian company their efforts would rival the best Engrish.

"How can I possibly get up there ?"


I discovered that "the elephant in the room" was not a myth so I thought I'd have a word while I had the chance.



As he wasn't very responsive I carried on.


Pantry door going in.



Last wall taking shape.


 No more big sheets after this one.


It won't always be this hard to get into the pantry.

Closing the last gap.



And there it is. The picture is a bit fuzzy but I blame the champagne. Now we have to wait for the plasterer to finish all the joints.






No comments:

Post a Comment